Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our Little GUY!

Yesterday was such a fun day for us. We had a doctors appointment, and my doctor is SO sweet and let us see the baby again even though my 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for the 23rd of this month. I was so anxious, hoping that we would be able to see what we were having. Well he definitely let us see everything!! And it looks like we are getting a little BOY! During most of the ultrasound, our little guy had both of his arms behind his head, just chillin. It was so funny. I love how we can already see his little personality just from watching him move around on ultrasounds. I was so glad Kenz was with me yesterday. I don't remember ever seeing him grin like that.. and he didn't stop smiling all day. I was completely shocked. I have been telling everyone how sure I am that it was a girl. But the little stinker tricked me, and I couldn't be happier to be having a little guy. His heart rate was 146 yesterday, lower than it's ever been.The pictures we got are so clear, and it made my day to see his little fingers and toes. And the best part.. in 3 short weeks we get even more pictures! Days like yesterday make every hard day worth it. I already love my baby so much, and I can honestly say I am excited to be a mom now. 








4 comments:

  1. How exciting Ash!! Boys are SO much fun :) I'm so excited to see the little guy! He's going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Ashli that is so exciting! You are going to make the best mom! He's already a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was hoping you'd blog today:) So excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have so much fun with him!!

    ReplyDelete