Monday, July 30, 2012

19 Weeks

19 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: Mango
Total weight gain/loss: Down 2 lbs.. almost back to pre-pregnancy weight!
Sleep: It’s actually getting better lately. I sleep through the night sometimes now!
Best moment this week: Anatomy Scan watching him move around and be silly.
Movement: Lots! He is getting more and more active all the time.  
Symptoms: Sick, sick, sick! Still not going away
Food cravings: Blueberry muffins, snow cones
Food aversions: still water
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss:  Tanning!
What I am looking forward to: When Kenzie can feel him move. Right now you can't feel him by touching my belly. Only I can feel him. 
Feeling toward Pregnancy: This week was a lot of fun. The anatomy scan was awesome, and everything looked good with the little one. He is so active and is always wriggling around! We were relieved to find out that he is still a BOY :) Now we can let the shopping begin!      





1 comment:

  1. I LIVED off of snow cones when I was pregnant. I had at least 2 everyday. SO yummy! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete