Monday, July 9, 2012

Stupid Monday!

Is this Monday totally dragging for anyone else?! I don't think I am going to make it another hour. So I decided to rant for a minute about random stuff and try and kill some time. 

We had another fun weekend. On Friday night I went up north with my mom and had a girls night. It was much needed! Then I came home and we had some friends over for a while. Saturday was spent working on our house and hitting up some yard sales. Then Saturday night we went to Matt and Kasia's and watched a movie. I came home early because I was sick (like always) and really tired. Then yesterday we did a little more work on the house and watched the Yankees game. I am stressing about getting our house ready for the baby to get here. I get so tired that I feel like I can't get much done at a time and there is a lot that I want to do before I have him. Hopefully we can get everything done in time! 

Tonight is the home run derby and tomorrow is the all star game! For baseball fans, this is a great week. I love the all star break, and I especially love that it means we start the post season soon. Our Yankees are on fire this year! Tonight is a good night because it is also the Bachelorette, my guilty pleasure. 

This weekend is the Ute Stampede! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Ute Stampede is a big deal for those of us from Nephi and it is a weekend where everybody comes home and joins in the festivities. Nothing beats being at the rodeo, eating a hamburger, and watching the American flag fall into the arena from the sky. Good times!

This week I am feeling really impatient about being pregnant. It took me a while to get used to the idea of having a baby, but now that I am excited, I am finding it hard to stop thinking about it. I just want to hold my baby. I am not even to the halfway mark yet, and I am just so anxious. The first half of pregnancy has gone by pretty fast, so I am hoping the second half goes by faster! 

Well hey, I killed a half an hour! So now I guess I can start getting ready to go home. I hope you all had a fantastic Monday. I think the weekends are so much fun in the summer that it makes the weeks drag on! 


2 comments:

  1. This week is an exciting week for baseball, love all-star week! But Congrats on the exciting news of having a little boy!! :)So Exciting!! Sorry you're still really sick, really crappy feeling i bet, i hope it passes really soon, like now!! Just remember that it will be more than worth it in the end, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll start to get more energy I promise. At least that's how it was for me. I got lots of energy in my 2nd trimester. I felt like I could do anything and now that I have less than 3 weeks left I've hit that low again where I'm just tired as can be all day..

    ReplyDelete