Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day

I cannot believe the 4th of July has come and gone. My honey had to work yesterday :( So on Tuesday night I went up to Grantsville with my mom and Ken. When we got up there we went to Parkers Park and lit up a bunch of fireworks then went home and me and the girls painted our nails for the fourth. At midnight me, Ky, and Zack went to McDonalds for breakfast :) The next morning we got up and watched the parade. It was SO HOT. It was kinda hard to have fun because of the heat. Hence the picture of me trying to find some relief under the umbrella. Of course, I didn't take pictures AGAIN because I'm a failure. Luckily my mom was there. She never fails to get pictures of everything. Here are some of the ones she took:










We headed home in the afternoon because Kenz got off at 3. When he got off, we met Matt, Kasia, Kam, Kaden, and Tyler at Cavaliers for pizza then went to the Mt. Pleasant rodeo. We could only stay for about half of it because Kenzie had to go back to work at 10, but it was still fun to get out and do something together for a few hours. I was bummed to miss fireworks, but life goes on. As I layed in bed last night I couldn't help thinking about the first 4th of July me and Kenz spent together. We hadn't been dating too long, but were already so in love. I get nostalgic sometimes, but we have come such a long way since then and I am thankful for every single holiday I have spent with my husband since then. He is my happy place! I can't believe next time we celebrate the 4th of July we will have a little one to dress up and show off! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday. I am sad it's over, but I was happy to see rain today!! Maybe we can catch a little break from this extreme heat. I'm roasting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment