Friday, July 6, 2012

16 Weeks


 Okay, so that font was getting annoying and hard to read. Hopefully this looks a little better! Oh and PS, just to clarify... The weight I am losing isn't every week! It's a running total. Kenzie said people probably think I am dropping ten pounds every week but it's how much I've gained/lost total since finding out I am pregnant.


16 Weeks
This week, Baby is the size of a: Avocado
Total weight gain/loss: Down 6 lbs 
Sleep: It’s still not happenin for me. When I finally do fall asleep, I have the craziest dreams in the world.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!  
Movement: I didn’t feel much movement this week, but we definitely saw him moving around a lot on the ultrasound.
Symptoms: Still sick all the time!  
Food cravings: Peanut butter cookies
Food aversions: Water! I wish I could drink water so bad but it’s a hopeless battle. 
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?Iin
What I miss: Baking. I need to be better about doing it even if I’m tired!
What I am looking forward to: Starting to shop!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: This week was huge for me. Knowing that we are having a little boy has absolutely changed everything. I am ecstatic. I love this little boy so much, and I just want to see him!

  


2 comments:

  1. You are by far the hottest 16 weeker I've ever seen. You're such a MILF Ash. I love ya. I talked to your mom while I was over at school she was working at the gas station. Just love tin! She's a doll... Thanks for the comment. It's nice to get one every one in a while. Hope you're coming over for the Stampede whoo whoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe:) Thanks Ashley Bro. Ashli... yes, the font was annoying. Good call. I liked the idea of making foods based on the week you're on, so Papa Ken is whipping up some homemade guacamole today. lol. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete