Friday, June 29, 2012

15 Weeks


15 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: navel orange

Total weight gain/loss: down 10 lbs 

Sleep: it’s still not happenin for me. When I finally do fall asleep,

 I have the craziest dreams in the world.

Best moment this week: seeing the baby move from one 

side of my belly to the other. Weird!  

Movement: I’m almost sure I felt the baby move this week. 

Am I the only one who’s had a hard time being able to tell if

 that’s really what it is?!

Symptoms: nausea! Sick is the new normal :)  

Food cravings: none

Food aversions: water! I wish I could drink water so bad but 

it’s a hopeless battle.

Gender: don’t know yet, hoping to find out at our 

appointment on Monday.

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: my skinny jeans!

What I am looking forward to: finding out what we’re having 

and feeling the baby move more.

Feeling toward Pregnancy: each week I feel like I get to 

know the baby more and more. This week I could really see

 the baby on one side of my stomach or the other. I don’t

 know why, but it makes me laugh when I wake up and my

 little bulge is completely on one side!  


2 comments:

  1. I remember waking up with my belly all to one side too. It's funny! Wait until the baby gets bigger then you will feel all kinds of different bulges.....a foot, their bum, elbows all kinds of fun body parts they push against you. It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, get a pregnancy pillow. I know it sounds silly and it takes up a bunch of room on your bed but I have never slept better. It's shaped like a horse shoe and you will love it as your belly gets bigger. Also, try putting flavored water packets in your water. I threw up water too but by doing that I could actually drink some. Hope things get better for ya! You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete