Monday, July 30, 2012

Long Week

Oh my goodness, this last week has been a long one. If you ever get sick of your husband, just send him away for a few days! Haha, I'm just kidding (kind of).  My honey left me from Tuesday until Saturday night to go to Lake Powell with his friends. I could've gone, but it is so hot down there and with my sick, pregnant self I just didn't think I would be much fun. So I stayed home, and I actually got a lot done around my house. I painted my front door black! I am working on a cute wreath then I will post some pictures. I got lots of crafts done and lots of cleaning done, which was nice. I also made a cute candy bar sign for Mackenzie for when he got home. Holy cow, I missed him a lot! By Saturday night I was SO ready to have him home. Yesterday flew by. We went to a missionary farewell, and it was actually really nice to go to church together. Now it is already Monday, and I feel like I haven't got near enough time in with my love. We have our anniversary weekend planned for next weekend in Park City, but I need a little getaway with him so bad that I tried to move our reservations to this weekend, just a few days before our anniversary. Not happening. This weekend is all booked up, so we have to wait until a week from Friday, but I am so excited. I can't believe it has already been a year since our last anniversary! The time is really flying lately. You would think this year would be going by slow since I have spent most of it being pregnant, but it is actually going by pretty fast. I just hope it keeps going this way. I am so anxious to have my baby here. Well, this post was pretty random, but that's what's going on with us. I'll keep ya posted if anything more exciting happens! 

PS: If you know any ladies looking for a full time job, let me know. I am hiring two secretaries this week to work with me. It is a great job with full benefits, and I want somebody good! 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer to you so I could come work with you!! Hehe. I'm glad your honey is back with you, and I hope you guys have a blast in Park City! Do you have a name picked out for your little guy yet?

    ReplyDelete