Friday, July 13, 2012

17 Weeks

17 Weeks

This week baby is the size of a: Onion
Total weight gain/loss: Down 6 lbs
Sleep: About the same. I think the heat is making it even worse. It is SO hot this year. 
Best moment this week: Seeing and feeling the baby more
Movement: I don't think I have felt him kick yet, but I can definitely feel when he moves from one side of my belly to the other. Although he spends most of his time as far to the left of my belly as he can! 
Symptoms: Still just sick all the time
Food Cravings: Diet Coke with Lime
Food Aversions: Water
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Just being able to do anything I wanted without this constant sickness. Sometimes I think back to things we did before I got pregnant and think WOW I would not have fun doing that now because I am so sick!!
What I am looking forward to: Anatomy scan, a week from Monday
Feeling toward pregnancy: I have had a lot of fun this week watching my belly pop out. I am starting to look pregnant. Every morning when I wake up I can see where the baby is so clearly. I think it is easier for me to see in the morning because my bladder is full and I'm not bloated at all from eating anything. Each morning I spend about ten minutes just laying there and poking my belly and trying to feel my little guy move!



Looking pregnant!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment