Tuesday, August 7, 2012

20 Weeks.. Halfway There!



20 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: Banana (which is a terrible comparison cuz that would be one skinny baby)
Total weight gain/loss: down 2 lbs
Sleep: Depends on the night...  
Best moment this week: Kenz finally felt him kick!
Movement: Lots! I feel him several times a day :)  
Symptoms: sick, sick, sick! Still not going away
Food cravings: Pop Tarts, Zucchini Bread
Food aversions: still water
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss:  Food
What I am looking forward to: Starting to show more so I look pregnant, not just chunky!  
Feeling toward Pregnancy: My feelings toward pregnancy this week are excited! I think about it so much, and I just want the next few months to go by so I can have my little guy here. The anticipation is so hard sometimes.    
  




No comments:

Post a Comment