Monday, June 25, 2012

My Birthday!

Friday I turned the big 22. I was planning on taking the day off work, but I woke up and decided to go. The boys were on their campout so it was really quiet and easy around here. Kenz and I got off work about the same time and I had been feeling really sick all day so he wanted to go to Walmart and get a new movie and some food and spend the night at home together. I was totally game because I didn't feel like going too far from home. We went to Walmart and he was taking FOREVER at the store. He was totally lollygagging and I was getting so impatient, saying "I NEED to go home and get comfortable!" When we finally got home, my house was full of sweet people who came by to surprise me for my birthday. We had a little barbecue and some birthday cake and sat outside and visited. I felt so much love and I really appreciated everyone taking the time to visit me on my birthday. My mom took some cute pictures of my special day! 


You're probably all wondering if we found out what our baby is, and the answer is no. We found out that the place in Provo closed or moved so the closest place to do it is in Sandy. I was NOT feeling well enough to travel up to Salt Lake and it would be a little silly to spend all that money when we can find out at the doctor soon for free. So when we DO find out what we're having, trust me, I will let you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment