Tuesday, June 26, 2012

14 Weeks

I forgot to post this the other day, so here is my little thing for 14 weeks, and I will put up the one for 15 weeks in a couple days!

14 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: lemon

Total weight gain/loss: down 8 lbs 

Sleep: what’s sleep?

Best moment this week: dreams of my sweet baby

Movement: still unsure if what I’m feeling is the baby moving.

Symptoms: still just super nauseous. I don’t think it’s going to

 go away!  

Food cravings: none

Food aversions: pizza, water 

Gender: don’t know yet, hoping to find out at our 

appointment next Monday.

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: food, definitely.

What I am looking forward to: finding out what we’re having!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: this week I am starting to really 

be able to see and feel the baby in my belly. It is surreal 

and sometimes when I look at my belly I feel like I am looking 

at someone else!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment