Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ultimate Dork-Loser Married Couple :]

I hope you all aren't sick of hearing about

our fun weekends :]

This one was much needed.

I had a major breakdown last week.
I was SO freakin overwhelmed with work.

On Thursday, I just started bawling.

I made my poor mom sit there

and listen to me vent about it for like an hour.

LUCKILY, it was a long weekend.

And my hubster definitely helped me

get rejuvinated for this work week.



On Friday night we had an awesome date night.

We started the night off at the happiest place on earth...
Buckle.

I got a few pairs of new jeans and

one of those cute lacey see thru shirts.

[Those are like my favorite lately!]

Anyways, we did some majorly much needed shopping.






Then went to Texas Roadhouse :]


We got WAY too much food.
Then we went and seen a movie....




On Saturday,
Kenz went golfing with his friends in the morning,
while I went and did an activity with the boys.


When we got done, we went grocery shopping...
I also got to sneak over to Mal's and
get some Paparazzi jewelry...
SO cute and everything's only 5 bucks!



That night, we went to dinner with my bestest...
Amie Lee!
She is seriously my favorite.



On Sunday:

We did the ultimate dorky married couple activity.

We full on bought all 7 Harry Potter movies

and had a marathon.
Haha, I am ashamed to admit that

we spent more than 14 hours of the weekend

watching these movies.

But we got pretty into them.

And it was some good quality time!




On Sunday night,

we had a dutch oven at the in laws.

It was lots of fun hanging out with

the family and friends.

We played Farkle until like midnight!


On Monday,

Kenz had to work at 3.

So we slept in and had a chill day.

[Finished up the Harry Potter movies!]

Then Ty came over and watched

The Bachelorette

with me and mom.

The Bachelor/Bachelorette

is me and Ty's guilty pleasure.

For the last couple years,

we have always tried to get together on

Monday nights to enjoy all 2 hours of it together.

We have way too much fun making

fun of the dumb things they say.

But secretly, we love it.

This season, he is going to come over

to Ephraim every Monday and join me :]



Now it is Tuesday

and I am back to work.

I am surprisingly okay with it.

I owe my husband big time for giving

me such a fun weekend

and helping me get my shiz together.

He is seriously the bomb.com


*************


Happy Tuesday Everybody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment