Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can't Complain

Well folks, we did it again.

We had another splendid weekend

that ended too soon.


On Friday night we went and watched

Fast Five.

It was awesome.


On Saturday,


we went to Price for a mens softball tournament.


The weather was off and on...


Mostly nice.


Their team did pretty good


and had lots of fun!



There are some pretty cool places between


here and Price.
One of these days I'm going to make Kenz


take me through there again and sight see!



Puppy :]




Haha for some reason whenever I see my hubby

like this, I just have this natural instinct to grab the

camera. Haha sorry there are like 30 pictures of

him in this exact position, but it's just so cute.


On Saturday night

we ate some good food and watched the

Yankees get beat by the Red Sox :[

***

And on Sunday,

we woke up and made breakfast,

which we never do anymore!

It was super nice.

Then we went and played softball

at the field for a while.

At 4:00, I went and took Mal's bridal pics.

Then we came home and watched the Yanks

lose AGAIN!


We have about a million of these flowers in


front of our house,


so I couldn't resist cutting a few and


putting them in a vase.



After weekends like these,

I sure don't like waking up Monday morning

and going to work.

It is just wrong.

Life lately pretty much consists of

us trying to get from Monday to Friday...

Then having TOO MUCH FUN all weekend.

I'm not complaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment