Monday, June 13, 2011

BASKET CASE

If you have seen me in the last two weeks,
you know that I have been a






COMPLETE. BASKET. CASE.




I have had so much going on



and stress just totally took over my life.



The main source of the stress has been work.



Last week was our parent seminar,



where all the boys' parents travel



from all over the world



to come to Oxbow and learn about the program



and spend a few days with their boys.



We have these seminars 3 times a year.



This was the first one that I have planned



all by myself.



My lovely coworker and friend Erin



decided to vacation in Mexico



the WHOLE week before the seminar.



SO I was left to do my job,



plan the seminar,



and do Erin's job all in one week.



I honestly did not have enough hours in the day



to get everything done.



* With working at the AC almost every morning,



* then trying to keep Oxbow running,



I was a little stress case!



* My house was a disaster area



* and I was having some weird things



happening with my body...



* But I didn't have TIME to go to the doctor.



* Meanwhile, we have been trying to



get all the paperwork done to buy a house in Moroni,



so I had a few meetings with our realtor and loan officer.



* We also had softball games two night out of the week.



I felt like I was never in one place



for more than a few minutes



before I was running around to get on to something else.






I just had things stressing me out



in every aspect of my life.






I was so happy when last Thursday night finally came



and the parent seminar was over.



Friday morning everything caught up to me



and I had a BREAKDOWN.



I just started bawling.



I don't think my poor husband even



knew what to do with me



because I just totally lost it.







So after work,



he drove me clear up to Salt Lake



to get a massage.



I couldn't get an appointment until 8 that night.



So we literally drove up there



just for my massage



then came back home.



It was SO worth it.



The massage itself was amazing.



And just to have a few hours in the car

to talk to my husband without my phone



ringing off the hook....



I needed it.






The next morning,



we went to Price again for a mens softball tournament.



My cute friend Casey came with us



and I am so glad she did.



We had such a fun and adventurous day!



We spent all day soaking up the sun and



laughing our heads off.












On Saturday night,



we just came home and chilled.



We watched movies and snuggled up on the couch.



It was so perfect






On Sunday,



we woke up and finally took some time



to recover our house from the week from hell!



Kenz fixed my sink that had broken,



and we probably did 6 loads of laundry cuz we were so behind!











On Sunday afternoon we went and hit.



Kenz had a little Christmas in June moment last week




when his new bat got here.




The 2012 Miken Freak....




Spoiled.








We have been on a tennis kick lately.




We have been going over to the court every Sunday night.




We take our iHome and play some music




and play tennis until the lights turn off at the court.




It is so much fun and we are getting better every week :]












Now, it's Monday.



And I am already feeling so much better about life.



Erin is back,



the seminar is over,



I am feeling better,



so I think the stuff with my body was just from stress.



We have co-ed softball tonight,



and Ty is coming over to watch



the Bachelorette.








I am glad that I survived my two weeks



from hell.



And I know I couldn't have done it



without:



* My hubster



* My momma



* My mother in law



* Casey



* XYNG



and



* Pepsi





No comments:

Post a Comment