Monday, May 2, 2011

Well this weekend was another fun one!

We spent Saturday and Sunday helping Fred brand their cows.

Growing up, this was always one of my

favorite things to do in the spring.

There's nothing like going home and getting in the shower

and having the smell of burnt cow hair

permeate the bathroom.

Haha, just kidding. I know that's sick.

But it is fun being on the farm with everyone

and watching the boys throw those calves around!













* Notice how there's never

a shortage of beer with these guys! haha









Me and my litte girl ♥




I just had to turn this one black and white

because my puppy is just so precious!




Baby Hegan!






They put poor little Mason in the chute!

I wouldn't want to be in the place where they lock

the cows up to brand them, cut them, and give them shots

but hey.... boys will be boys!



My cute hubby~



Ames and baby H!



I just had to snap a picture of this cute little guy!

Asher the baby plumber :]
He kept wandering around pretending like he

was moving the cows saying

"Come on cows!"



Poor little things don't even know what's coming!




Mickey and Waylen




On Sunday night we went over to Joe's and hung out with him and Britt.

We have been deprived of our Joe time since he

got him a woman!!


I thought this was a cool picture...

A silhouette of my man in his baby

(his truck)

deep in thought.

I sure do love this guy.

He is seriously the best.

We have been having so much fun lately...

At this rate, I think we are in for the best summer EVER!


*hearts;

No comments:

Post a Comment