Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I Hate.

I never thought I'd say this...

But my brother has inspired me.

To vent about things that I hate.

Haha.

His whole blog is made up of

things that he hates,

and I have to say

I was laughing pretty hard when I read it.

So today,

I am going to take a few minutes

and explain why I hate the things that I hate.



#1: Reusing things that get dirty.

* Especially silverware, cups, and rags.

I didn't realize just how crazy I am about this

until recently.

I think those cupboards full of reusable cups are awful.

Cups never get all the way clean.

Have you ever poured a glass of water

and as you're drinking you can literally see

something on the cup.

UUGGHHH.

That is seriously gross.

And seriously,

you pour yourself a drink of juice

then wash the cup and the next time

you use the cup for water

you can always smell the juice!

It is just nasty.


* Rags-

Don't even get me started.

You use it to wipe nasty spaghetti sauce off the stove.

Then you throw it in the washer with a

bunch of other dirty rags.

They sit there together in dirty water,

and everyone thinks it's okay to use them again.

PAPER TOWELS, people.

You wipe gross stuff up,

then you throw it away.



Just save yourself from the germs,

and use plastic stuff.

Throw away gross things!



#2: Crowds.

At Walmart.

I absolutely despise when you are pushing

your cart and you get to the end of an aisle

and go to turn and there are like 30 people

with their carts trying to take your spot.

Or when you NEED to get bread,

but you turn to go onto the bread aisle and it looks

like you just walked into Disneyland in the middle of June.

It gives me serious anxiety.


#3: Cats

In general.

The thing they do...

where they rub their body all over

your calves.

Is seriously disturbing.

They are so nasty.

This isn't cute people!!!!

#4: When you are talking to someone

and they turn everything you say into something

about them.

You tell your friend you got engaged and they

go off about when they think THEIR boyfriend

is going to propose.

Some people just have a story for everything,

and everything you say goes back to them.

I seriously have a friend who

ONLY talks to me when something happens

in her life and she needs someone to talk to.

I don't mind listening.

But once in a while,

you could talk about something

other than yourself!




#5: Ice Cream

It makes me sick :[

Milk too.



#6: Burping in the car.

Burping isn't pleasant ever.

But in a confined space,

where there it just lingers in the air...

That's just uncalled for.






A few last minute thoughts....


I hate:


- Kanye West: Your glasses are gay and


you will never sound like 50 Cent.


- Mexican Food: It's gross.


- The Red Sox: Don't pay that much less in salaries than the Yankees,


so find a new argument.


- Open doors... In bedrooms, bathrooms, offices.


Just close the door when you are done.


- Drama... Save it for your momma!


*********


I have to say,


I feel much better.


Next time you hear from me,


I will be as positive as ever.


But that was a nice little venting session.

1 comment:

  1. I told you it feels good to be a little negative sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete