Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9- Something You're Proud of in The Past Few Days

#1- Our part of the house has been clean
and laundry caught up since we moved in!
I have my husband to thank for most of this.
#2- I taught the First Aid Merit Badge
again this year for the boy scouts pow wow.
It is cool to be asked every year to do this
when so many people in town can teach first aid.
Last night was the last night for this year,
and every boy in my class got their merit badge!
#3- Found out I won MVP for my Nephi Womens Volleyball team.
Won a new pair of knee pads :]
#4- Haven't fought with Kenz for like a month!
Fighting has always been our favorite hobby :]
We fight about little things, big things, silly things, serious things, DuMb things, etc....
We tease, yell, wrestle, storm out of the room, etc.
Haha.. I shouldn't laugh. But to us.. that's how it's always been.
We fight like brother and sister... like cats and dogs.
But we never stay mad.
We never to go bed fighting.
We love each other.
And we fight because we're alike
and we're
passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment