Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 7- A Picture of Someone/Something That Has The Biggest Impact On You

Hmmm....
Things that have had the biggest impact on me.
Obviously my family is at the top of the list.


Dance
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always had this passion for dancing.
I love expressing myself with music.
I miss perfoming more than anything in the world.
I am so jealous of my drill team girls because they still get to
have this be such a big part of their lives.




The Temple
Made a way for me and my family to be together forever.
I love the answers I can get when I pray in the temple.

My Man
Has made me who I am.
I love him more than anyone else in the world.
He has had such an impact on my life in so many ways.
He has been through a lot in his life,
but he has always held on to who he is,
and he is one of the best people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment