Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2- The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

... Mackenzie and Ashli: Forever and Ever ...


Our blog name actually has a lot of meaning to it. It sounds simple. But it is anything but. Two years ago we decided that we were going to get married, and we were going to do it the right way so that we could make sure we would be together forever. It wasn't an easy journey. But
on August 7th, 2009 we found ourselves at the Manti Utah Temple to get sealed together. It was easily the best day of my life, and I am so glad we were able to accomplish our goal and get married in the temple. We have been pretty big slackers lately about going to church and being the best latter day saints we can be. But I know that we will get better as we get older, and I know that no matter what, as long as we do our very best...

We will be together forever.
And that's all I could ever ask for.


No comments:

Post a Comment