Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 5- A Picture of Somewhere You've Been To

I have been several places that I have absolutely loved.
And there a few places I need to see before I start having kids and it's too late.
By far, my favorite place I have ever been is New York City.

I remember the day my little brothers and I walked through the portal and found ourselves looking out over Yankees Stadium. We went to the game early because Mom and Dad bought us special passes to take a tour of the field before the game started. So when we got there, the field was empty. It was early afternoon, and when we saw Yankees Stadium for the first time, we got a taste of heaven. The second I saw the empty field I had chills. It was a magical moment for us.
We got to walk out on the field, walk through monument park, and sit up where the announcers sit. It was one of the best days of my life.
Times Square
Awesome.
Just like in the movies.
The Statue of Liberty
Ground Zero...
is such an awesome place.
It is so crazy to stand there, knowing how many people died in that very same spot,
and knowing how many people are risking their lives because of what happened there.
The Empire State Building
Scary!
On top of that building, it feels like you can see forever.
Another one of my favorite places I've been is DiSnEyLaNd...
I love Disneyland and Huntington Beach because these are two places I have been with so many different people I love. I went there as a kid with my family,
as a senior with some of my best friends on senior trek,
as a Badgerette with some of my favorite girls in the world,
and on my honeymoon with the cutest guy in the world!
I have so many amazing memories in these places with so many of my very best friends.
Santa Monica Pier
I will never forget being a newlywed and sitting on this ferris wheel with Mackenzie.
We had such a good time on our honeymoon, and we were just so happy to finally be married!
And last but not least..
Fairview Canyon
We absolutely love Fairview Canyon.
Every year we camp there on the 24th of July,
and we have made some awesome memories up there!
The two places I am dying to go:
* Europe- I am fascinated with European history, culture, everything!
France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, London, and especially Ireland.
Mack promised me that if we don't have kids for a while,
we go on a European cruise.
I am hoping to go for my birthday this year.
*Africa- Since I was a little kid, I have had a dream to go to Africa and help poor people.
I can't even imagine a more rewarding vacation.
I have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment