Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3- A Picture of You and Your Friends

WELL... since there's another post next week that says "Another Picture of You and Your Friends," I will save some for next week too. Here are a few of our very besties!


Jordan Walker... Aka, Scrappy Coco :]

Since the day I met Mackenzie I was made aware and Jordan and Mackenzie were brothers and they always will be. And it is still true. These two can go two weeks without talking, and one of them will pick up the phone to check up on the other and make sure things are okay. They didn't know each other until they were in sixth grade, but you would think they were born next to each other. At our wedding, everyone went down the line and when they got to Jordan they just assumed he was Kenzie's brother. I remember one night I was coming through Fountain Green while Mack was at work. I ran out of gas and Jord went to the gas station, bought me gas, and came and put it in my car for me in the freezing cold. As much Jord and I have fought, he is a part of our family. And we know he would be there for us no matter what.

Amie Lee Anderson ♥

I first met Ames at Girls State the summer before our senior year of high school. She was a Templar, so of course I was quick to judge! But I soon found out that Templars weren't always so bad. We ended up being on Badgerettes together at Snow, and she was my maid of honor at my wedding. Now that she's down at SUU, I don't see here nearly enough. I love and miss this girl with all my heart!!!

Russ and Chode

Russ is one of our very best friends. My friend Dani actually set me up with this kid in high school! Haha, we went on a fun date and I kicked his butt at bowling. One day while we were all at Snow, me and Kenz had one the biggest fights we've ever had. Mack was sleeping over at Russ's, and Russ could tell somethin was up. So Russ put Mack in his truck and drove him to meet me and made us make up. Talk about a true friend!

Chode is another one of Kenz's buddies. Kenzie has always gave Chode such a hard time.. Always picking on him and playing pranks on him. Chode reminds me a lot of my little brother. Quiet and polite. I dunno how he got mixed up with these crazy boys! He is serving a mission in Washington right now... We are super proud of him!


Sadie Mae :]

One of the only girls at Juab High School I could stand!

Haha, I LOVE this girl. We have had so many good times dragging main, having sleepovers, wearing our awesome bandanas, and avoiding high school drama! She is one of the best people I know. She is gonna have a little boy next month! I can't wait to see her and Cody raise this little guy. Can't wait to meet you Brody Cole Larsen!!!

So those are a few of our awesome friends.

We really are so lucky to know such awesome people!


No comments:

Post a Comment