Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1

Haha, I started this 30 Day Experiment thing a week ago, and I'm only on Day 1 !!!! Lol, so maybe I won't update it EVERYDAY, but I will get all 30 days done :]

Day 1: A recent photo of you and
15 interesting facts about yourself...


These are two of the most recent pics of me and Quincy! :]

15 Interesting Facts About Us:

1. We met at a drill team competition in high school. We have been together for almost three years and have been married for almost a year and a half!

2. My mom and Kenz's dad both went to Grantsville High School and are only a year apart, but me and Quince didn't meet until they each had moved their families down to Juab/Sanpete Counties. So we both have lots of family in Grantsville, but went to school and met down here. Small world!!!

3. We try to at least once or twice a month go up north and go to dinner and a movie.

4. Our most favorite dinner ever: a grilled cut up chicked breast over white rice with ranch on it :] Sounds strange, but the mixture is delicious! We would eat it everyday if we could!

5. We go to Vegas EVERY year for spring break, even though we don't go to school anymore.

6. Our favorite thing we have ever bought was our 50 inch tv. We get home from work and go right to the tv to watch a movie together.

7. We both work at the same place!! We work at a residential treatment center for troubled youth. Mack is a mentor to the boys and I am the office manager. We get to come home from work knowing that we have helped other people improve their lives. It is so awesome to be able to see my hubby at work everyday. Definitely makes work more fun!

8. We put peanut M&Ms in our popcorn. Strange? Probably, but my whole family does it and now I got Quince hooked on it too!

9. We were both raised to love the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees.

10. I spend almost ALL of my spare time reading and Mack spends almost ALL of his looking at the KSL Classifieds ads.. lol what a dork.

11. Our favorite summer activity is riding our blaster through Wales Canyon over to Levan.

12. WE LOVE MT. DEW :]

13. We have the cutest little puppy in the world, and we aren't plannin on having any babies for a long long long time !

14. We fight almost everyday.. We have decided that is our favorite hobby because we fight over the dumbest stuff then we forget about it in like five seconds. I think we're too much alike.

15. We are bestest buds and we have been through a lot together. We survived the first year of marriage and I know things will keep getting better from here!!







No comments:

Post a Comment