Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Name Reveal !!

Well the other night I let it slip to my buncos group what we are naming the baby. And if you know our buncos group, we are like the biggest group of loudmouths in the county! Haha, so I decided I might as well just tell everybody what we decided....



-Riken- 
It's a little bit different, but we like it a lot. And we don't agree on many names! We liked the name Miken, like the softball bats. But I think it would get shortened to Mike a lot, and we wanted something that was a little more uncommon. So unless we hear something else that jumps out and grabs us, our little man is gonna be a Riken! 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I haven't ever heard that name and those kind are my favorite. :) We are naming our little guy Jagger. When we first decided on it, some people's reactions drove me BONKERS! But now I don't even care. I'm sure if you get any bad reactions, shortly after, you won't even care either! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I bet it will fit him perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute name (or is it "cool" since he's a boy?!)! I've never heard it before! Can't wait to meet little Riken! :)

    ReplyDelete