Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Three Years Down!

So I know everyone says this on their anniversary, but I seriously can't believe it's been three years! It seems like last year that we were over at Snow, happily engaged. Time really does fly when you're having fun, I guess. I am so thankful for the sweet husband I have and I am so proud of how far we have come in the last three years. We have grown together so much, and I wouldn't change one thing about us. What I love the most about us is how we communicate and how we are so accepting of each other. We can always be honest with each other without having the fear of judgement. We have had to work hard to get to this point, and it wasn't always this way, but it is so worth all the fights we have had and the lessons we have learned to get to such a good place together. I still look forward to every minute I get to spend with my husband, and I am truly grateful for that time. You think that after a while of marriage you won't be in love anymore, but for me it isn't true. Things like working on our house together, buying baby clothes, and snuggling in bed on Sunday mornings become really special and I honestly don't remember being more in love than I am right now. Pregnancy has changed me a lot, but I have been so lucky to have such a great support right by my side. There are days I will call Kenz in the middle of the day bawling for no reason at all, and he will just listen and say, "Babe, what can I do for you?" And for some reason, even though I still can't turn off the tears, it helps. I can't imagine this part of my life without Kenzie, and I am just so so glad we get to share this together. I can't even wait to see him holding our baby, and even though it's hard to imagine, I know in the next few months I am going to grow to love him even more for becoming the dad in our little family. I don't think it gets much better than this.   



 
Our First Anniversary 

Our Second Anniversary


Now bring on the weekend so we can go to Park City and celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment