Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Park City Adventure

Well our third anniversary didn't disappoint! We have made a goal since our first anniversary to always make it a big deal and go somewhere, even if we couldn't afford it! On Tuesday, our actual anniversary, Kenzie sent me three beautiful roses to work to represent three years of marriage. He also made me the sweetest little book of "52 Reasons Why I Love You" and he made me a delicious steak dinner. On Friday we finally got to start our little vacay to Park City. We had SO MUCH FUN. I knew we would. We bought some unbelievably cute baby stuff and the outlets, went to some nice dinners, saw some movies, and basically just went and did whatever sounded fun at the moment. Our hotel room was really nice, and the pool was open until midnight every night so after our adventures every night we would go to the pool and swim for a while. On Saturday, Derek Hough was in Park City so we got to see him and that was really cool. Sunday came way too fast and we didn't want to come home. We tried to make as many stops as we could on the way home to make it last longer! I absolutely loved being able to spend every minute with my love all weekend. Nothing makes me happier. Kenzie is seriously so funny and I'm not even kidding when I say my abs were sore by Sunday from laughing so much. I kept telling him, "Stop making me laugh, my abs hurt!" Life is so good right now, and I am thrilled to be starting year 4 of marriage to the sweetest guy you could ask for. 









No comments:

Post a Comment