Friday, August 24, 2012

23 Weeks

I know I have been slacking the last few weeks on the pregnancy updates. I kinda have a feeling weeks 21 and 22 aren't going to happen, but here is what's going on as of today! 


23 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: Grapefruit
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 lb!
Sleep: This week I slept horribly because all night I kept dreaming about work! It felt like I never left work all week!  
Best moment this week: Zack got to feel him moving around.
Movement: Lots! He is a very active baby, which makes this momma very happy!   
Symptoms: sick, sick, sick! Still not going away…
Food cravings: Captain Crunch, grapes
Food aversions: None
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In, barely
What I miss: My shirts actually staying over my belly!
What I am looking forward to: Doctors appointment on Tuesday
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I feel like I am on the downward slope. My doctor thinks I will probably have him a bit early, which means that in right around three months I should have my baby! I can do it!  




I feel like I have blown up like a balloon in the last couple weeks. I am in a phase where some days I feel like I look huge and some days aren't so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment