Monday, September 10, 2012

Beach Night

In the middle of August we got a little addition to our family! My little brother Zack moved in with us for college. He is going to Snow and he is living in our basement. It has been SO nice to have him here. With Ty over in Ephraim and Zack here with us, I am loving all the quality time with my little bros. It will be really nice to have Zack here when the baby comes since Kenz works a lot during the week and I won't have to be home alone with him at nights. 

The weekend after Zack moved in we decided to go to the "beach" in Moroni on Sunday night. We just decided last minute to go down there and sit for a while and it was so much fun! The crazy boys ended up jumping in the water, but I was perfectly content watching. I love spur of the moment ideas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment