Monday, August 15, 2011

The Time Has Come...

Well I always said I wouldn't go private
with my blog or my facebook page
so people could see what we're up to.
But unfortunately I have come to a place
where I don't want anyone and everyone
seeing what's going on in our lives.
This is sad to me because I wish I could just trust
everybody and their intentions.
But as we are preparing to
start our family,
we just want positive people in our lives.
There are some
AMAZING
people whose blogs I follow
and I want you all to still read ours!
So please
let me know if you still want to follow
and I will add ya to our list.

Thanks guys~

8 comments:

  1. Just in case you missed it on facebook lol:
    malareeparry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's cool :/ yurladynike@hotmail.com
    ~Alisha P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley my name is Rivers! I know your husband from high school! I'm married to Jake Revoir from Nephi i'm not sure if you know him but I would love to follow your blog! My email is jrrevoir@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be included!
    emilyosborne17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashli- I would love to keep looking at your blog (even though I don't know you all to well) ambermcpherson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete