Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

My puppy is sick :[
She was throwing up all morning
and had the saddest little face.
I hope she gets feeling better
so we don't have to take her to the vet.

Mom went on a date last night :]
Cutest guy ever, seriously.
And it sounds like it went really well.
They went on a ride up Nebo
on his fancy motorcycle.
I can't even tell ya how happy this makes me.

Ty's first football game is on Friday.
I can't believe he is a senior!

Kenz has been doing his graveyard shifts
on the mountain this week
cuz the boys are on a camp out.
So his shifts consist of sitting around the campfire ALL night.
This morning he gave me a present that he
whittled last night... Cute :]

I am eating Flipz chocolate covered pretzels for breakfast.
That's not healthy.

Last night me and Kenzie
sat out on our back patio
and played cards for a while.
We made up our own card game called
Bitterman.
( You have to say it in a British accent )
Lol if you've ever watched Arthur,
that is where we got the name.
The things we do to entertain ourselves....

I'm getting my hair done soon...
Should I keep it light for a while or go dark?
That is the question.....

We are filling up our hot tub this week!
SO very excited about this.

In a couple weeks,
our whole family is going to come down
and go to Ty's football game
then sleep over at our house.
Should be lots of fun!

We visited with Joe and Britt for a while last night.
They're home from their honeymoon...
They are just the cutest.
I can't believe someone I hooked up
actually liked each other!
Super excited to have them as neighbors :]

I am feeling like I wanna go on vacation.
I don't care where to,
I just want to take like 5 days
and GET AWAY.
Maybe for Kenzie's birthday in September
we can go to Vegas or something.

Well,
That's all I got.
Now that I've rambled about random stuff,
maybe I will get to work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment