Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Back!!

So last week I had NO motivation for ANYTHING!
And now this week I am like
GUNG HO!
I have got more done in the last two days
than I did in the last two weeks!

My office is immaculate!
( And smells like coconut! )

I finally changed my umbrella wreath....


And I made a mail box!
I feel like people at work are always handing me
mail in the hallway and asking me to send it out.
But then I get into my office and find a pile
of things I am in the middle of
and it gets put on the back burner.
And it ends up being a day or two before
I actually put a stamp on it and take it to the post office.
So hopefully now I can just grab the mail
out of my cute little mailbox and the end of the day
and stop at the post office on the way home.

Fun right?
It started out as a box of folders....
Amazing what a little mod podge will do :]

I have also done a few crafts for my house...
But I forgot to take pics
so I will do that tonight!
Yay for me getting my motivation back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment