Monday, August 22, 2011

More Randomness

I'm not sure how to describe how
I am feeling today.
It's been one of those days already!
I have went through every emotion...
Angry, sad, happy, mad, back to sad, back to happy!
Now I am feeling a little emotionally numb.
And I am DEFINITELY not in work mode....
So I felt like doing a little blog post.

So here are my random thoughts:


Kenzie made me this delicious dinner on Saturday night.
Ham, mashed potatoes, corn, Pepsi, and Excedrin! Haha


The other day I heard a knock on my door
and 3 cute little kids had shown up to play!
Makayla, Jordan, and Taite walked
down to see if they could play with Hemi for a while.
They played with the puppy then came in and
played X Box for a while.
It was really nice to have them just show up like that
and it makes me realize how thankful I am to
live so close to so many great family members.


I found this picture the other day
of Mackenzie in high school.
Isn't he the cutest!

My new glasses finally came....
I am getting used to them.
I feel like a dork when I wear them,
but my eyes feel lots better
and I guess that's what's important.


Mackenzie learned how to make those rope bracelets.
So we went to the hardware store and bought
all different colors of rope to make them.
He is addicted!
Lol we sat out on the patio
for a while on Saturday night just making bracelets!


The boys are camping again this week,
so my office is like silent.
I am hoping to make it up to camp
one day this week
and hang out with the boys.

We hung out with some of Kenz and Jordan's
friends on Friday night in Fairview.
I am antisocial, so I was nervous to go
hang out with so many people I didn't know.
But they were actually really nice to me
and made me feel very welcome.
It was really a fun night.

I am realizing more and more lately
that I am just really thankful for the
positive people in my life.
I have so many people who are just fun to be around
and genuinely good friends.
If you are reading this,
I like you!
Haha.... But really,
thank you to those of you
who bring happiness to our life.
We are happier than we have ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment