Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

I can't believe Christmas is over! I waited all year for this time of year and now it has passed! Riken's first Christmas was awesome. The festivities started on Friday night with our friends ugly sweater party. It was a fun night and so good to spend time with our awesome friends. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom and Ken like we always do and it was so nice to have Riken there for our Christmas traditions. On Christmas morning we went over to Mike and Amy's, then over to see my dad and Tracy. On Christmas night we went up to grandma Camille's to see everyone then we came home and finished the night off with a game night with our little family of friends. We got to see everyone we loved on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and both us and Riken got completely spoiled by everyone. It was really nice to have the boys with us all day. I don't know what I am going to do when school starts again and I don't get my sweet brothers with me all day. Christmas was a lot different with a baby, but a lot better. It's amazing how a baby can bring everyone together and make you realize what is really important. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!


Zack and Riken had "ugly" sweaters with Taylon's face on them :)


I LOVE it when Kenzie gets into stuff like this. He spent quite a long time hot gluing stuff on his ugly sweater for the party. It was so funny!




Me and Kenz playing hedbandz with our friends on Christmas night. One of the funnest games ever!


Love my parents <3 p="p">





No comments:

Post a Comment