Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Impatient

I am feeling so anxious lately. I am so busy, so the time should be flying. But the last couple weeks have seemed to drag on, and I am just feeling so anxious to have my baby. It's hard not to think about it all.the.time. I still have a lot I need to do to prepare for his arrival, so it is good that I still have some time. But I just want the time to come! The pregnancy symptoms are strong lately.. Just this afternoon I started crying cuz Kenzie had to go to sleep before his next shifts and I wanted him to stay awake with me. Haha, oh and the other night I had a very vivid dream about multi-flavored pop tarts. What the heck? I am definitely blaming that one on pregnancy. I have had some cramping the last few days, and it is frustrating and scary to not know if you're having cramps, gas pains, or contractions. I can still feel my baby moving around like crazy and the pains aren't terribly consistent, so at this point I'm not freaking out too much. I have an appointment on Thursday so hopefully my doctor can help me know what is happening to me! The good news is that in two days I will officially be in my third trimester. I am really hoping that this last trimester goes by fast. I am so ready to have my body back and mostly just SO ready to hold my baby. Patience is not my best trait! 

1 comment:

  1. The end is so hard! I can totally relate. Hang in there though! Go for little walks when you can, and drink LOTS of water. It helped me with the cramping/pain feeling. Also take some warm baths at night so you can relax and baby can too :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete