Monday, September 10, 2012

House Updates

It has been a LONG time coming, and we are still not done, but we have made so much progress on our house lately. The pressure of getting the baby room ready has kicked us into gear and all the sudden we've got the baby room done, the kitchen mostly done, and the bathroom done! I don't have many pictures to show yet, because we aren't completely done with our projects, but here is a little sneak peak of the progress we are making! If you saw my house before, you know how terrible some of the stuff in it was...


Zacky starting the painting in the baby's room. More pics to come once we have the crib and stuff in there :) It is SOOOO cute. 


My cute kitchen wall.. Still need to finish decorating...


And my new countertops and cupboards. You can tell there is still work to be done, and I haven't done much decorating in there yet, but the countertops are no longer YELLOW, there isn't carpet in the kitchen, and the walls aren't green. So I am happy :)

I love having a house, and I love working on it. I am SO thankful to Kenz and my sweet brothers for helping me get the house ready for Riken to get here. It will be so nice to get all of this done and be able to relax and enjoy the last couple months of pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment