Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Got My Disney On!

Picture overload to the MAX! Ha, what do you expect though? My mom and Ken took me and the boys to  Disneyland last week and it was a blast! My mom and all of her sisters planned to take their kids, so it was us and a bunch of our cousins, uncles, and aunts. We left last Thursday morning and went to Vegas, where we stayed at the Excalibur. It was so much fun! The little kidlets didn't know what to make of the craziness of Vegas, but we had a good time walking on the strip, shopping, eating and going to Fremont Street. On Friday we woke up, headed to California, and went straight for the beach! It was gorgeous and we got to watch the sunset over the ocean. On Saturday morning, we started our 3 day stay at Disneyland. I love that place. We went on every single ride we wanted to, some even two or three times, watched some good shows, did some MORE shopping, and spent some good quality family time. The weather was SO nice. It was in the lower eighties for most of our trip. January is the time to go to Disneyland. The weather is perfect and it's not extremely busy. On Monday we did a half a day in Disneyland then made one more trip to the beach. It was too cold to get in the water, but we got some more good pictures and said our goodbyes to sunny California. We then went back to Vegas, where we stayed at the Fitzgerald on Fremont Street. We ate a delicious breakfast at the Circus Circus buffet on Tuesday morning then made our way home. By the end of the trip I was very homesick and missed my man and my puppy A LOT. So it was bittersweet for the vacation to end. A week away was exactly what I needed right now. I feel refreshed and ready to get back to normal life. I am very thankful for my mom and Ken for taking us on a get away and for putting up with us. Me and my brothers cause a riot whenever we are all together. That was probably the most annoying car ride Ken has ever been on. But he was a trooper and let us be our annoying selves. Now it's back to the grind. It is nice to have a short work week then on to another great weekend with Kenz and our awesome friends. Life is good!
























2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad you had such a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a week away and had a good time!! :) Looks like so much fun! and you have such a cute body, go you!

    ReplyDelete