Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blah.. February

I keep going to blog, but I don't really have anything too exciting to talk about lately! Life has just been normal. February is boring! I had my parent seminar for work last week and it was a success! Each time it gets better and better and makes me remember why I love my job so much. I feel lucky to live in such a small place but to be able to know people from so many different states and countries. 

We have been working on our house. We have redone the counter tops and last weekend we tiled the kitchen. It looks lots better than the old mexican carpet in the kitchen! One project at a time.. That's what I keep telling myself. I will be so happy when this place is how I want it. As we finish projects, it just makes me realize that I really do love my home. I just love getting off work and being able to go HOME and have a bubble bath, make some dinner, snuggle on the couch. Last month we looked at a smaller, cheaper house to rent and it made us realize that we love the space and location of our house. So that's why we started the remodel. I'm thinking the next project should be getting the hot tub fired up!

A couple weeks ago Kenz sold his old blaster on KSL. He had to sell his '79 Powerwagon when we got his Cummins and now he had to sell his four wheeler to help pay for all the new stuff inside the truck (I have NO idea what all got fixed, but it must have been a lot for 2 Grand!) It is sad to see all his toys disappear, but as we thought about it we realized that it will be better to invest in new stuff anyway. The Blaster probably would have broken down in the next couple years anyway.. So when we can afford it we will get something new and it will be better. It is still sad to see it go though, because we have had some great times riding that thing all over Sanpete County. 





My Hemi Girl is doing good as ever. Last night Kenzie had his dinner plate in his hand and Hemi jumped up and knocked the food all over him! Haha chili everywhere. She ran and hid then when she finally came back out she went to jump up on my lap and slipped and knocked over his Dr. Pepper! HAHA twice in one night. Kenzie couldn't even get mad because we instantly started cracking up. She is such a good dog. Our friend Dane's lab just threw two chocolates so we may become "those people" with two dogs. I want a big dog to protect me since I am home alone every night. We will see. 

Other than that, nothing too exciting has happened. I will leave you with a few random pictures from my phone from the last couple weeks.....







No comments:

Post a Comment