Monday, January 23, 2012

A Good Weekend Gone, A GREAT Week to Come!

What a fun weekend we had!
On Friday night we went and watched Tyler Lee fight at UVU. It was a lot of fun, even though he didn't win :( There were SO many of us good old Sanpeters there! So after the fights were over, we all hit up the Madison.... again! It was fun as always!


PS: My hair is dark!


On Saturday we spent most of the day being lazy. We were sitting home trying to decide what to do with our Saturday night, when Mackenzie's friend Kelton called and told us to get our butts up there! So we got ready and went up to Payson. The ride up was a disaster. Right when we left the snow hit HARD. The canyon was terrifying and the snow plows were no where to be seen. I thought we were going to die. When we finally came into Nephi and out of the muck, we got pulled over for our car being expired! Luckily we just got a warning, but we were starting to feel pretty discouraged! When we finally made it to Zane's house, it proved to be worth the journey up. I had more fun with those guys than I have had in a long time! The entertainment for the night came from watching the boys arm wrestle, Kenzie letting Zane slap him on the back as hard as he could (he drew blood!), everyone standing on the scale to see how much they weighed, and us eating like a whole bag of string cheese! Haha, the things we do to entertain ourselves. Kelton, Zane, and Teeco are so sweet and a blast to hang out with. And the best part... They have cool girlfriends and wives! Looks like we have a few new best friends! 


Sunday flew by and now we are back to work. Ugh. 
Luckily, I have the best motivator ever to get me through this week...
Thursday morning we are leaving for the happiest place on earth...
DISNEYLAND!



Oh my gosh, Thursday can't come soon enough. Bring on the road trip, the beach, the rides, the good food, and mostly the good quality family time. I am so ready to go! 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous!!! Hope you guys have a great vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blot! I know kens from high school,hope you don't mind if I follow:-) those christensen boys are something else that's for sure :-) I'm sure we will be seeing you guys around

    ReplyDelete