Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a Guy!

Just had to share a few things that my hubby has done lately
that have made me absolutely, head over heels in love!!!


* He keeps making me dinner!
Several times in the last few weeks I have come home 
from work and he has dinner ready.
He even cooks healthy stuff like stir fry 
cuz we are trying to eat good!


* He drove clear to Lehi one day last week and bought me a
 snowboard, boots, and bindings!
I love it!



* He came out to work and broke into my car
when I locked my keys in the car last week!

* He took me on TWO nice dates over the weekend
which both included a nice dinner and some good shopping!


* But the best one happened last night during an hour long phone call
when he told me that I didn't need to worry because he would never let anybody hurt me!
Is that not the sweetest thing a guy can say to you????

I can't believe the freaking cuteness sometimes.
Sorry to get all cheesy....
But I just have to make sure I remember
all these sweet things he does on a daily basis!
How the heck did I get so lucky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment