Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was a little different this year because everyone had to work! Kenzie, Mom, and Zack all had to work on Thanksgiving so we decided to do a late dinner at our house. We didn't eat until about 8:00. I made the turkey! I was pretty nervous because I have never made a turkey before, but it turned out just fine! The food was delicious and it was nice to spend some quality time with the fam. 


Ty hung out with me while we waited for the rest of the family to show up. Hemi just LOVES Ty. He took a nap and she would just go snuggle up to him!




We have had a rough year,
but we have SO MUCH to be thankful for. 
Sometimes I forget how lucky we are to have the things we have. I am so thankful for each and every member of my family, for my house with my garage so my car is never frozen in the mornings, for my nice car, my job, my puppy, and mostly for my sweet husband. 

Now bring on Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment