Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We Broke Dawn!

We broke dawn!
Haha I had decided this year that I was going to wait and see the movie on Friday or Saturday and not fight the crowds to see the premiere. Well on Thursday at about noon I decided I couldn't bear not going to Breaking Dawn at midnight so my mom ran down to the theater and got in line. Luckily she was able to get a spot about 15 people back. When I got off work Zack, Ty, and I went over and kept the spot for the next 8 hours! We ended up having quite the variety of people in our twilight group... Of course my aunt Taneal came. I just love her. Mack got off work, took a quick nap then came to join us. We ended up in line with our friends, Matt, Kazia, and Kensey. Our random little cousin Kaden somehow found his way to our group. And of course Mom and Ken. We ate pizza, laughed A LOT, watched the movies on our mini DVD player, laughed some more and ended up in a mosh pit with about 50 teenagers. Haha, it was outrageous.But we got PRIME seats and the show was amazing. I will most definitely be seeing it again, and I am SO glad we decided to go on Thursday night. We had so much fun!


Since mom left us for a while to go to work, we didn't get too many pictures. But here is one of me and the boys waiting in line ALL freaking day!


Twilight enthusiasts!

1 comment: