Friday, June 17, 2011

Awarded!

Thanks Jen!!!

My cute cousin Jen gave me this
blog award!!

It is nice to know that people
actually read your blog!
Haha

:]

The rules of this award are..

1- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2- Tell us something about yourself.
3- Nominate 5 other bloggers
4- Let them know you awarded them.

*** So, something about myself.
If you read my blog you probably already know
WAY more than you want to! Haha.
I blog because I suck at journaling.
And I know one day I will be thankful to
be able to look at this and be reminded of all the
things we did as newlyweds.

*** The 5 people I want to nominate are....

* My Momma! Her blog is awesome and she is
an awesome person! And it's her birthday today :]

* Liz and The Modern Neverland~
I am constantly inspired by how good of a wife
Liz is. She is always putting pictures up of another
new healthy meal she made for her hubby.

* Teisha Lee... I feel like this is the only way
I can keep up with this girl. I never see you Teish!

* Amanda-
I miss you girl!
Thanks for always updating your blog
so I can see what is going on in your life.

* Hannie....
A member of The 3 Amigos!
I love and miss you everyday!


Thanks again for the tag Jennie...
I am so excited for you that you will get
your hubby back soon.
I can't imagine how hard it would be to
go so long without him.
You are such a strong person...
And I hope you guys know that we appreciate
Mike and all the soldiers
fighting for us.
Hang in there girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment