Monday, June 27, 2011

Takin It Down a Notch!

So lately I have been feeling like my blog
posts have been a little repetitive.
It seems like every Monday
I come in and blab about our fun weekend!
So I am going to try and take it down a notch.

So here's what's been going on......

* We had Mom's birthday last Friday. We decorated the house and had a cute little cake. The only damper on the day was that Zack wrecked his truck coming over!
Isn't she cute???



* My 21st Birthday!
I woke up to a birthday donut from Kenz :]


And when I got to work I found my
office all decorated!
Amy and the boys went all out...
They are so sweet!




We had softball on my birthday,
so we couldn't really go anywhere too fun.
But when we got home
Mom made us dinner and I got some presents.
It was a nice day
and I am thankful to everyone who told
me Happy Birthday and to those
who went out of their way to make it special!




Other than the birthdays,
we have just been doing the same old stuff!
Working hard during the week
and playing hard during the weekend.
This last weekend we went to dinner
and a movie up north on Friday night,
then played softball in Moroni
all day Saturday!
Yesterday we cleaned our house hard core...
Then had Richard and Chelsie over for dinner
and a movie night.
They stayed until about 1:30 this morning!
It was super fun until I had to wake up for
work at 5:30 this morning :/

We have played LOTS of softball this summer.
We play in 3 different leagues
and do tournaments about 2 weekends out
of each month.
It has been fun,
and I am getting better at playing!


We are still working on the house thing,
but it should happen within this next month.
We are just loving the weather and
the time we get to spend together!!


1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your fun weekends. Happy Birthday by the way! SOunds like you guys had a lot of fun :) Miss you lots! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete