Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Snake Problem.

So, I've probably told most of you this story..

In my most dramatic, story telling voice.

But here's the update on our big move!

We were living with the in laws

when we had the snake problem.

Not only were there snakes outside,

but inside too.

After seeing several

(and freaking out every time)

I was trying to tell myself to get over it

and stop being so scared of them.

I was having a hard time sleeping

and would wake up crying thinking there

were snakes in my bed.

Well then last Saturday me and Quincy were

sitting on the couch watching a movie

and Hemi started acting strange.

So I looked down and there was a

snake trying to crawl UP MY BLANKET.

Holy fetch.

I had a total come apart.

And I think Quincy

knew there was no way I was going to stay

there another day.

So we started packing.

And we moved that night.

Here is Kenzie and Joe moving some of our stuff in.


This is the living room.. We have the rest of our furniture

in there now, so I will take some new pics and put them up

when I finish decorating.

So our good friend David

thought it would be hilarious to buy one of

those stupid rubber snakes and put it by

my car at our new house.

I freaked.

SO not funny. ****


So that is the story of why we just

picked up and moved all our stuff in one day.

Haha a little dramatic, I know.

But seriously... I couldn't deal.

We love this place,

and will hopefully be here until

we start building our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment