Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 26- What Do You Think About Your Friends and Day 27- Why Are You Doing This 30 Day Experiment?

* Most of my life, I never had a "best friend."
Even now, my best friend is Quince.
I was never that little girl who was asking my mom
every day if I could go play or have a sleepover.
I always got homesick anyway.
Don't get me wrong,
I have some friends that I have known since I was a kid,
and they are awesome.
But in all honesty, I can probably count
on one hand how many friends I actually trust with my secrets.
***
If there are two things I've learned about friendship its that
* True friends are hard to come by,
so when you find onehold on to them.
* And at the end of the day, the people who will
always be there for you are your family.
***
* Why am I doing this 30 Day Experiment?
Cuz I run out of things to blog about, and I think these things are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment