Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 18- Plans/Dreams/Goals You Have

Plans:
* We are planning on taking a really nice vacation this year.
Either a Vegas/California/Cruise to Mexico vacation
or a cruise to the Bahamas.
* Kenz is planning to start school this year to become a therapist.
* We are planning to stay with our in laws for a while, save money,
pay off our vehicles, then start building our
house on Duck Springs next spring.
* We are planning to wait until all those things are accomplished
before we even think about starting to plan for babies.
Dreams:
* My dream is my European vacation.
I have it all planned... now all I need is the money
and somebody to go with me.
* Our main dream in life is making a good life for ourselves
and having a family.
Goals:
* My goal right now is to lose 10-15 pounds.
I am counting my calories and working my butt off at the gym..
But it's still there. I don't think it's going anywhere!!
* Our other goal is to stay debt free and pay off our vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment