Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 22- What Makes You Different From Everyone Else

This is a hard one...
I am the type of person who doesn't care what you
are wearing or what your hair looks like.
I try to see people for who they are,
and I enjoy being with people who are the same way.
I told my mom the other day that I want
to be a good person, and not necessarily a good mormon.
Because sometimes I think those can be different.
I would rather be known as the person who people
know they can call when they need anything.
than the person who never missed church.
I think that in this day and age,
and in this part of the world
that makes me different.

1 comment:

  1. Yup.. you're the person I can call when I need anything:) You are a very good person. Compassionate. Loving. Understanding. And you DON'T judge people!!! I love you and I'm honored to have you be my friend, my daughter and my mentor.

    ReplyDelete