Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Puppy Update

A little update on our pups--- Hoss is growing like a weed! He is so big. We are trying to limit the amount of food he eats, so we just pour some in the bowl in the morning and at night. So during the day I will find him sitting by the bowl giving me the puppy dog eyes! Little stinker.





It's really hard to make puppy eyes look normal in pictures because the flash makes them bright white. But look at these two! They were being little terrorists this morning. And after they had each been yelled at by me they just sat there looking at me then followed me around all over the house getting ready. They definitely keep up busy, but they are so cute together and we love our babies! 


On a side note, I have been getting my craft on. We have been spring cleaning our house and yard, and last weekend Kenz helped me make this cute B to hang on our wall. Super easy and cute. 


And Ashlee introduced me to the idea of making little poms out of dryer sheets and using them as air fresheners in the car. They look much cuter than the typical christmas tree air freshener and they smell great! Good idea Ash! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. The puppy pictures are adorable:) They are so stinken cute!! Love those dogs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how to make those air fresheners! They are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete