Thursday, April 26, 2012

Missing My Bros :(

For some reason, today I am missing my brothers. I do this sometimes and it is really silly. But sometimes I just wake up and realize that I haven't seen them for a while and get all sad. So I got on my computer and looked at a bunch of our ridiculously funny pictures. When the three of us are together, we are out of control. The good news is that I get to see them both tonight! And the GREAT news is that in about 3 months they will both be in Ephraim and I will get some good quality time with them. Anyway, just thought I would share a few (okay a lot) of pictures of my two favorite boys. 







2 comments:

  1. Awe:) I just did my makeup Ash! Now I gotta do it again before work. LOVE this post:) You guys rock. Best kids EVER!!!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Ash! I don't get to go to Nephi now :/ are you coming to the race?

    ReplyDelete