Friday, April 13, 2012

A Perfect Morning

Today I am very thankful for a caring husband who loves me for the crazy, anxious, neurotic person that I am! I have been feeling stressed out this week. I just have a hard time managing my anxiety sometimes, and I have been letting things get to me and stress me out. He works SO much that all he can really do is talk to me on the phone and help me calm down, which he does regularly. But today he had the day off work at Lighthouse. He came home from his graveyard and rather than coming in and crawling straight into bed (like I would!) I woke up to the smell of ham, biscuits and gravy! He made me a delicious breakfast and he let the dogs out so I could sleep in a little bit. Mostly he just made me feel special first thing this morning. I am so looking forward to spending another great weekend with this person. Thanks for breakfast babe, it was just what I needed! 




1 comment: