Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Friendship

I am really thankful for my friends lately who keep me motivated. Ash will just randomly send me pictures of a craft she's working on and her or Whitney will always text me and tell me to go to Zumba with them. I was able to have TWO girls dates last week, and tomorrow we are starting our Buncos group, which should be a lot of fun. Last week I ran out of gas and Franki and Urs were right there for me. It is nice having people here and still some friends in Nephi because sometimes I just need a night away from here. It's funny how you grow up and become who you are. I am a different person than I was a few years ago, and I am thankful for some of the changes I have had in my life because they have helped me overlook the stupid petty things in life and realize the importance of having good people around you. I am really happy with where we are right now because we have each other, we have family close by, and we have a LOT of great friends that we love spending time with. It is easy to know someone, but it takes time and effort to build a strong friendship. 

You've heard the song, "You Find Out Who Your Friends Are." I love that song because I know the people who would "run out and crank up their car, hit the gas, get there fast. Never stop to think what's in it for me? Or it's way to far! They just show on up with their big old hearts!"

 So if you're one of those people who go out of your way to be a part of our lives, you know who you are..... THANK YOU. 


And if you've never heard the song......


No comments:

Post a Comment